Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Transportation & Warehouse Associate
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Ensures accurate processing of Sales Orders, Sample Orders, Credit/Debit Notes and Returns (for Seeds, Environmental Science, General Trade, Plantation sales groups), and other inter-company transactions; monitors free of charge goods of customer deals; validate during order entry claims of approved discounts; timely submission to Accounting of certificated of withholding taxes submitted by customers; maintenance of customer master data. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction thru management of customer orders as well as complaints.
Order to Bill Activities / Customer Service Operations
- Ensure timely and accurate encoding of data for several key sales processes which are not limited to:
> Regular sales order entry and tracking; including Forward Stocking usages for billing and Indent Commission in Plantation,
> Sample Orders, and free goods (FOC).
> Creation of system credit memo requests for discounts and rebates.
> Creation of Product-returns request for credit memo based on actual returned goods.
> Inter-company billings, transactions.
- Creation / sending of Invoices to Sales representatives and customers.
- Monitoring of free-of-charge goods awarded to distributors as part of sales deals. Ensuring that FOC goods shipped to the distributors are correct in quantity.
- Regular follow-up of Sales colleagues on pending Expanded withholding tax certificates of customers for submission to Accounting Platform.
- Preparation of the monthly reports e.g. net sales, pending orders per sales area per customer for internal processing.
- Custodian of sources documentation of Credit Memo Requests, and Sales Orders for audit purposes.
- Support in maintenance of Customer Master Data and ensure accurate information in the system.
- Receives / Track / Monitor Customer Complaints and collaborate with other departments for the closure of each incident.
WHO YOU ARE :
- University Degree of any 4-year business related courses (Engineering / Business Management / Agriculture / Accounting)
- Preferable - Accounting Major
- 2+ years experience in Customer Service
- Relevant exposure in SAP Ordermanagement module is an advantage, with basic knowledge in supply chain management process.
- Familiarity with Purchasing procedures and strategies.
- Familiarity with product supply operations, Chemistry and Row Crop Seeds is an advantage.
Reference Code: 255063
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management