Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Territory Manager - East Java
YOUR TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop sales plans and forecasts for key customers and accounts; implement sales and trading programs; monitor sales progress, stock position, and collection; and conclude sales activities so that the sales objectivesare met.
- Implement the promotional activities for developing Corn Business.
- Report sales activities, including trading program and customer feedback; sample usage; and information on competitor activities (i.e. price, stock, promotion anddistribution) to the Area Sales Manager.
- Manage and supervise the activities of Sales Promotor(s) and reallocate their resources to improve and maximize overall results.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients and maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors as well as Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education: University degree, preferably in agronomy or plant protection
- Work Experience: at least 3 years with managerial responsibilities in sales or marketing especially for corn industry background
- Good understanding of agriculture practices and industry
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Good analytical and creative thinking with sound business acumen
- Good leadership with ability to motivate a team
- Moderate skills in English as advantage
Reference Code: 331083
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales