Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Technical Support Executive
YOUR TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing existing product portfolio robustness in terms of improvement projects for trouble-shooting, cost reduction/efficiency and formula or manufacturing process improvement
- Manage the implementation of new material sources in alignment with local and global functions including impact assessment on financial, formula and manufacturing process.
- Manage all Technical Documentation & Regulatory Liaison creation and support for any deficiency letter of new & existing products in regards with technical aspects.
- Engage in continuous improvement initiative by seeking feasible improvement in TSM department by seeking feasible improvement for new and existing products.
- Provide support and expertise on product formula, manufacturing process, and its stability to other function such as Quality, Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Production & Packaging Operations, Country Quality Function during its product lifecycle including but not limited to roll-out to new market, complaint-related topic and Coordinate team cross-functional department to ensure maximum project execution quality in terms of cost, and timeline.
- Engage in periodic Ongoing Process Verification and annual Product Quality Review for existing product by reviewing data evaluation, trends, then formulate & execute required action for improvement.
- Engage in site strategic initiatives related with new technology investment for manufacturing process. Provide product and process knowledge at the first stage, and later on drive technical aspect activities of the initiative until it is ready for commercial production.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree or higher, preferable as apothecary/pharmacist
- Min. 3-5 years experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Professional experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, development, manufacturing,
- quality and assessment of products. An excellent understanding of the unit operations
- associated with the manufacture of solid pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Main competencies for the job (Core, Leaders, technical competencies)
- Good communication skill
- Able to work as individual and in team
- Good analytical thinking
- Have experience / knowledge in project management
- Have knowledge in statistics
- Having knowledge in GMP principles, regulations, production and packaging process, stability, change management and material / supplier qualification.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
Location: Cibubur Jakarta
Reference Code: 331401
Functional Area: Quality