At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Tax Compliance Senior Associate
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs day-to-day Tax Compliance operations as follows:
- Records, verifies and executes pre-check activities for country with medium to slightly high level of complexity according to process documentation.
- Performs collaboration to address tax errors and issues noted during the review.
- Manages Tax compliance activities in accordance with activity split including Tax declaration, submission and payment covering all tax types for country with medium to slightly high level of complexity. (Value- added Tax ,Gross Sales tax , Withholding Tax, Corporate income Tax and Local tax)
- Handles Tax queries from different stakeholders.
- Follow ups and resolves issues and queries within the team from internal and external stakeholders
- Monitors process exceptions and specifics due to local tax regulation per country
- Provides support and responds to notices of local tax authorities and audit.
- Manages safekeeping and retention of files by ensuring timely and appropriate archiving.
- Performs other tasks as required by the role.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy Graduate, preferably CPA - With 2-3 years of Audit, Local or SSO experience in the areas of VAT, Withholding and Corporate Income Taxation.
- Knowledge in ASEAN Tax is an advantage - Advanced understanding of technical accounting and financial reporting in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of the relevant IT systems (e.g., SAP)
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Power Point and SharePoint. Experience in Excel macros or VBA would be a plus.
- Fluent in English, any other spoken language is a plus.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to express complex issues in an understandable manner.
- Ability to collaborate and work under pressure with high flexibility in changing and complex environments
|Application Period:||09/23/2022 - 10/15/2022||Reference Code:||701502|
|Division:||Enabling Functions||Location:||Philippines : National Capital : Taguig|
|Functional Area:||Accounting||Position Grade:||E10|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||40 Hours|
|7th floor Science Hub Tower 2|
Campus Avenue corner Turin Street
McKinley Hill Cyberpark Taguig