Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Supply Chain Management Team lead
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key accountability in the end-to-end process execution of selected Supply Chain Management processes, including but not limited to: Forecasting & Demand Management, Sales & Operations Planning, Supply Coordination, Material Master Data Management and Product Change Management in accordance with group, divisional and functional strategies. Steer process operations resources in terms of cost and FTE budgets.
- Lead country Supply Chain Management process operations, including performance management and continuous improvement. Is accountable for timely, compliant, qualitative and cost-efficient process operations.
- Ensure Talent Management and people development in order to build strong, motivated, passionate, diverse and capable staff and a talent pipeline. Ensure a cross-trained and multi-skilled, proactive team.
- Support strategic direction of functional process operations and objectives on global level.
- Provide input to and enforce global functional process operations policies, procedures and organizational setup in line with functional leadership and Supply Chain Management guidelines. Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and manage innovation and continuous improvement in the team and through individual performance, sharing best practices across teams & SSOs. Streamline activities by benchmarking with other Supply Chain Management teams
- Ensure effective organization ofregular telco’s with local stakeholders. Follow up and resolve issues and escalations from internal and external stakeholders on a timely manner. Collect compliments and improvements and share within the team through an open feedback culture.
- Manage and support integration of new processes and further Mergers & Acquisitions projects for Supply Chain Management activities within SSO environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree and a post graduate certificate in a supply chain management discipline strongly preferred
- 10 years professional experience in a country or regional supply chain management setting
Industry Experience in FMCG or Life Sciences is highly preferred.
- Strong legal entity and business experience
- Very good skills regarding leading and development ofemployees
- Strong management skills and good change agent
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English skills, another language advantageous
- Knowledge of IT systems, MS Office and SCM tools (e.g. SAP ERP, SAP APO)
- Proficient at operating in multicultural environments
- Proven ability to manage staff effectively in a regional organization, energizing and enabling teams to achieve outstanding results.
- Digital mind set and knowledge in emerging digital technologies (e.g. RPA, Blockchain, AI, IoT etc.).
- Experience in operational excellence
- Resourceful & high degree of independence and proactiveness.
- Strong team player
- Highly motivated, structured and able to handle stressful situations
Reference Code: 221042
Functional Area: Accounting