Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Supply Chain Coordinator Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate effectively across supply chain functions, regulatory and quality assurance to ensure supply to meet commercial demands.
- Ensure that near and long-term planning horizons are scheduled to achieve supply targets in line with forecasts, especially for new product launches and promotions.
- Confirm purchase requisitions, check past due orders regularly and coordinate mitigation actions.
- Oversee and coordinate supply with contract manufacturers.
- Provide recommendations on inbound transportation modes, as well as routing and timing in line with divisional needs.
- Follow up execution of reprocess operations (e.g. one-time deliveries, buy-back, relabeling and repackaging).
- Coordinate customs clearance with logistics service providers and country organizations.
- Manage logistics service provider payments in collaboration with country organizations.
Governance & Risk Management
- Hold supply review meetings with global supply mgt and confirm annual supply parameters.
- Evaluate and set key planning parameters (e.g. lead times) to optimize product availability.
- Monitor shelf life and obsolescence and provide recommendations to mitigate risk.
- Escalate supply risks appropriately and timely.
Reporting & Analytics
- Ensure timely information on inventory levels, production schedule and material in transit.
- Prepare shipping reports and monitor status.
- Prepare potential and actual sales loss
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and a post graduate certificate in a supply chain management discipline preferred
- 5 to 7 years related experience in supply chain management
- Must be a self-starter, with good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong SAP knowledge, especially APO
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Digital mindset and knowledge in emerging digital technologies (e.g. RPA, Blockchain, AI, IoT etc.)
- Experience in operational excellence
- Highly motivated, structured and able to handle stressful situations
- Strong in trouble shooting, problem solving and high degree of proactivity
- Results oriented
- Proficient in oral and written English; multiple languages an advantage
- Strong team player
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
Reference Code: 221043
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management