At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Sr. Expert, Learning & Training Cloud Management
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult the GPO GxP regarding Release Management & Change Request (CR) implementation in accordance to GxP regulations for the Validated Learning Management System (VLMS) for PC and Mobile devices.
- Consult the Global Process Owner (GPO Learning regarding Release Management for the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) for PC and Mobile devices.
- As part of the Release Management, managing the VLMS through the different stages of release updates including scheduling, testing, documentation of release updates in accordance to GxP regulations to ensure a successful implementation in the required time.
- As part of the Release Management, managing the LXP through the different stages of release updates including scheduling, testing, documentation of release updates to ensure a successful implementation in the required time.
- Managing the implementation of CR‘s for the VLMS including testing and documentation in accordance to GxP regulations.
- Monitoring of the VLMS including mobile devices to improve functionality and to ensure the desired performance and overall service level required for interacting with users and other services.
- Resolve unexpected behaviors, including troubleshooting and responding to tickets raised by employees in exchange with HR IT.
- Consult the Learning & Training Teams in all questions about the VLMS for PC and Mobile devices to ensure access and functionality.
- Consult the GPO’s Learning & GxP regarding integration of additional applications which are either VLMS specific or bridging multiple processes (JAM, Enable Now etc.).
- Consult SME Training regarding changes, updates and improvements in regards to training and training material.
- Regular exchange with the various stakeholders (GPO’s, IT, L&T Teams etc.) regarding the functionality, changes, updates, improvements and performance of the systems.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a university degree in business administration or computer science, alternatively you have completed a commercial apprenticeship with relevant work experience
- Several years of experience in the HR Learning process as well as experience in the area of cloud management, SaaS and in the dealing with agile methods (e.g. as Scrum Master (m/f/d)).
- Experience with the Title 21 CFR Part 11 regulation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the field of Computerized System Validation (CSV) and GxP as well as a fundamental understanding of dealing with IT and software applications.
- Background knowledge of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), German Works Constitution Act (BetrVG) and the French Training 2483 reporting (Declaration 2483).
- You have strong analytical skills and a solution-oriented approach to your tasks.
- A high level of customer and service orientation is a matter of course for you and you can adapt to different stakeholders and target groups
- You have a hands-on mentality, can organize yourself well and are a strong communicator (m/f/d)
- You enjoy working in an international environment and ideally even have work experience in international teams
- Fluent German and English skills round off your profile, further language skills are an advantage
|Application Period:||March 2 - 12, 2022||Reference Code:||582587|
|Division:||Enabling Functions||Location:||Philippines : National Capital : Manila || Philippines : Cagayan Valley : Cauayan City || Philippines : Cagayan Valley : Isabella || Philippines : Calabarzon : Calauan || Philippines : Calabarzon : Canlubang || Philippines : Calabarzon : Laguna || Philippines : Mindanao : Davao || Philippines : National Capital : Alabang, Muntinlupa City || Philippines : National Capital : Bulacan || Philippines : National Capital : Makati || Philippines : National Capital : Taguig || Philippines : Northern Mindanao : Cagdeoro City || Philippines : Southern Mindanao : General Santos City|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources||Position Grade:||E12|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||40 hours|
|10th Floor Science Hub, Tower 2 & 3,|
Mckinley Hill, Cyber Park, Campus Drive
Ave. Cor. Turin Street, 1634 Bonifacio
Global City , Taguig , Philippines
+63 858 0600