Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Source To Pay - Senior Team Leader
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILTIES :
- Talent management according to Bayer strategy and HR tools. Managing the team members including Team Leaders and subordinate teams locally and/or globally
- Complies with business standards, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for timely and accurate transactional processing. Key accountability in the end-to-end process in accordance with the group, divisional stategy. Constantly drives for efficiencies within operations in accordance SLA.
- Drives vision to bring innovative solutions to the operations. Establish and contribute collaboration model across SSCDN.
- Inhomogeneous stakeholder management
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Actively represent S2P in the internal/external audits
- Geographical scope : Site/Global
WHO YOU ARE :
- University degree or equivalent education in Business Administration, Economics, certified Public Accountant or comparable professional education.
- Several years on management positions, experience in shared service center processes as beneficial. Leading leaders experience and/or strategic positions as beneficial and/or multiple practice experience.
- English fluent mandatory
- Leadership experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, virtual communication tools, Sound SAP understanding
- Strategic approach, genrally defined scope
- Strong S2P knowledge
- Soft skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills
- People management skills
- Stakeholder management
- Strives efficiency
- Capable of managing a virtual team
- Ability to influence others
Reference Code: 420683
Functional Area: Accounting