Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Source to Pay Projects - Senior Expert
A Project Expert works as part of a medium-to-large project team or manages small sized projects. In both cases the employee is accountable for successful accomplishment of project objectives in line with project methodology.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Six Sigma improvement’ project’s team
- Lead data collection efforts and validate the measurement system of project teams
- Developing Project charter and SIPOC (Supplier, Input, Process, and Output) Diagram for their project
- Improve team function and dynamics by using facilitation skills and leading brainstorming sessions
- Use graphs to show process improvement in highly visible and easily understood visual forms. Promote data-driven solutions rather than subjective conjecture
- Create a communication plan to convey accurate information about the project to leadership and other stakeholders
- Define Measurement, Analysis, Improvement and Control tools, as necessary
- Lead the Projects and is a single point of contact for all project related matters
- Contributes to larger projects with process or methodology related expertise incl. ownership for assigned workstreams and activities
- Is accountable for appropriate project planning and its execution.
- Ensures proper quality of project deliverables
- Is responsible for appropriate documentation in line with project methodology and audit requirements
- Identifies and monitors risks and issues, proactively proposes and implements corrective actions;
- Provides accurate updates and reports according to Bayer Project Methodology towards management levels and stakeholder groups;
- Is responsible for project budget (if applicable)
- Manages different stakeholder groups for the project
- Follows up and resolve issues and escalations from internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages and supports integration of new procurement activities and Merger & Acquisitions Projects for Procurement / S2P
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures incl. appropriate GET reporting
WHO YOU ARE
- University or commercial degree in Business Administration, Economics, IT, Science or relevant professional experience
- Experience of more than 2 years in a project environment as Project Team Member or Project Lead of small sized projects
- Solid knowledge of Source to Pay Process / Procurement would be an advantage
- Problem solving and proactive attitude
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills which is key for this role
- Leadership and coordination capabilities organized and structured.
- Ability to deliver under high pressure
- Good collaboration, influencing, communication and presentation competencies
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint knowledge
- Languages: Fluent English + additional language as a plus
- Willingness to Travel
Reference Code: 384001
Functional Area: Accounting