At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Sales Manager (General Medicine)
The Senior Sales Manager supports organization strategy, growth ambitions by by leading a team of sales representatives to deliver sales and volume growth of assigned brands in the territory and continuously improve quality of Customer Engagement Excellence (CEE) by enabling the skills and capability of Product Specialists to execute best in class in-clinic and off-clinic promotional activities.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and lead a team of Product Specialists to achieve sales, volume, growth, market share and listing targets for the assigned territory.
- Lead and coach team to develop customer / product / therapy knowledge to implement the District business plan to achieve growth objectives in each territory.
- Guide team to execute right frequency of multi-channel interactions for each customer, backed by rigorous action planning both pre and post interaction.
- Drive customer activity reporting in Veeva CRM and take advantage of all available functionality for enhancing customer interaction and experience.
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders in the territory to develop solutions that benefit patients, HCPs and Bayer.
- Encourage team to collaborate with and provide feedback to Sales / Marketing on MCCP strategies, tactics and identify potential new sources of business.
- Create a positive culture of high performance through right hiring, talent identification / development / retention and performance management principles.
- Ensure that all Bayer Compliance requirements are fully understood, adhered to, monitored and respected within the team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Degree qualified.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a demonstrated performance track record.
- At least 2 years’ experience of leading a team of Product Specialists.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams, set direction and deliver results.
- Energetic, Enthusiastic, self-driven, organized & willing to work extensively in field.
|Application Period:||3 August - 2 Sep||Reference Code:||670786|
|Division:||Pharmaceuticals||Location:||Singapore : Singapore : Singapore|
|Functional Area:||Commercial & Sales||Position Grade:||VS 1.2|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||-|
Bayer (South East Asia) Pte Ltd
2 Tanjong Katong Rd