At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Product Specialist / Product Specialist (JB)
The Senior Product Specialist / Product Specialist is responsible to promote Bayer products to healthcare professionals and other relevant target groups to meet/exceed sales targets for assigned product(s) within the allocated territory. He/She also has to execute Customer Engagement Excellence – focusing on executing in-clinic promotion leveraging Patient Focused Interactions (PFI) and implement off-clinic promotional activities assigned to specific target Customers and thereby improving Customer relationship.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve sales, volume, growth, market share and listing targets for assigned brands
- Plan, orchestrate and execute HCP engagements, aligned with MCCP by tailored Patient Focused Interactions using right content based on HCP needs & priorities
- Report customer engagement activities in Veeva CRM and take advantage of all available functionality for enhancing customer interaction and experiences
- Monitor and communicate competition activity to Managers (FLSM, Management) to reflect market dynamics and potential counteracts
- Organize / Set-up regular scientific updates (e.g. CME, Scientific meetings) for HCP groups in alignment with defined marketing strategies
- Self-develop on latest medical/clinical knowledge, brand strategy and tactics, competitive landscape and standard platforms in order to challenge the status quo
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to Sales / Marketing on MCCP strategies and tactics and identify potential new sources of business
- Comply with local regulations, industry, and company policies and code of conduct.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Science (any advanced qualification is a plus).
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a demonstrated performance track record
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team skills
- IT literacy (basic knowledge and skills to utilize computers/tablets and related technology efficiently)
- Excellent command (both oral and written) of local native language
- English language skills are a plus
- Energetic, Enthusiastic, self-driven, organized & willing to work extensively in field.
|Application Period:||2 Aug - 1 Sept||Reference Code:||698350|
|Functional Area:||Commercial & Sales||Position Grade:|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||-|
|Bayer Co. (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd |
25-03 & 25-04, Level 25, IMAZIUM
No 8, Jalan SS21/37,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.