Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Expert Recruiter
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops deep understanding of the E-level/VS-level talent requirements of the business.
• Maintains network within the BPO/SSO industry to be abreast of the recruitment trends.
• Conducts meeting with Hiring Managers to agree on sourcing strategy for all hiring positions.
• Creates talent pools for E level and VS level positions.
• Conducts the initial interview and endorse shortlist candidates to the hiring manager.
• Participates in the panel interview with the Hiring Manager for internal hiring or as deemed necessary.
• Presents job offer to successful candidates.
• Work closely with TA Associates to ensure seamless hiring process, ensuring appropriate communication flow and handovers.
• Handles coordination with Third party service vendor for the Immigration documentation of local hire foreigners.
• Handles coordination and statutory reporting of local hire foreigners to the Philippines Economic Zone Authority (PEZA.)
• Ensure that assigned in-scope recruitment activities are completed within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) with BBSPI.
• Provide hiring status report including recruitment milestones and challenges to BBSPI Management Team.
• Establish and maintain credibility as a trusted partner of Hiring Managers.
• Shows excellent stakeholder management in key areas/functions in which this role will be set.
• Collaborates closely with other parties to fulfill requisitions tagged under RPO, Headhunters, Other Sourcing Platforms.
• Leads recruitment or talent acquisition innovation projects in which is to enhance our current process without compromising operations. Supports the LEAN and innovative way of working/culture through individual performance, sharing best practices across teams and SSOs.
• Spearheads the reporting parameters, schedules and monitoring trackers in all open/pending requisitions, while also analyses data from the previous recruitment ramps for possible enhancements.
WHO YOU ARE
• At least 8 to 10 years solid work experience as a Senior/Lead Recruiter in an RPO or Shared Service Organization / BPO/ Headhunters.
• With amazing track record in fulfilling niche roles, results oriented.
• With good experience in bulk/volume hiring.
• Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and organization and resume databases.
• With experience in tracking service level agreement delivery and operational excellence.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Has the ability to work in a dynamic environment, strong team player and ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
• Project management experience is preferred.
• Innovation-driven certifications and other related disciplines will be helpful.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle bulk hiring and anticipated vacancies.
• College graduate preferably in the field of Human Resource Management or related disciplines.
• Excellent stakeholder’s management experience and business partnering.
• Digital mindset and knowledge in emerging digital technologies (AI, RPA etc.).
Reference Code: 366026
Functional Area: Human Resources