Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Expert - Projects Team
A Projects Team - Senior Project Expert works as part of a large project team or leads small / medium sized projects within the SSCDN.
In both cases they will be expected to take responsibility for the project deliverables in each of the project phases from initiation and preparation of the project to its scoping, implementation and stabilization, culminating with its closure.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as part of a large project team or lead small / medium sized projects for new or cross functional SSCDN areas
- Lead or contribute to the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
- May be required to strongly contribute to the process blueprinting phase prior to transition initiation for new functional areas.
- Support in the fulfillment of deliverables and timeline, with appropriate quality and documentation.
- Manage client expectations and deliverables, respecting timelines and project plan.
- Report project status on management level and to other stakeholders.
- Evaluate and escalate risks and find appropriate mitigation actions. Manage risks and issues resolution in a proactive manner.
- Manage appropriately change management activities and prepare organization for future changes related to a project.
- Manage the alignment and implementation of processes for international partners, considering both business and legal requirements.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues on different professional levels in an international and multi-cultural environment. Report the project status to Advisory Board members (on senior management level) and other stakeholders.
- Coordination with other projects and interactions with different counter parts.
- Flexibility to adapt to different type of projects and challenge the status quo.
- Enter and control budget and dedication to a project. Fulfillment of own and team efforts reporting on time.
WHO YOU ARE
- University or commercial degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant professional experience.
- Experience of more than 2 years in a Project / Consultancy environment
- Previous project experience in Supply Chain Management or related function
- Flexibility, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Geographical mobility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Leadership and coordination capabilities
- Organized and structured.
- Very good analytical, conceptual and strategic skills. Ability to identify process optimization.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Good MS Office applications skills.
Reference Code: 330127
Functional Area: Accounting