Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sales Application Specialist
The role manages the top line responsibility for the Bayer Radiology (Contrast Media – Southern region and Medical Devices for entire Malaysia), leveraging on available resources and optimize return on investment.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support Bayer Radiology to achieve set target by managing and tracking all local / national tender that takes place within the said territory for contrast media as well as ongoing and new funnels for medical devices.
- To execute brand/product strategies in the short, mid and long term to achieve set goals under the supervision of Business Development Manager.
- To negotiate with key stake holder / customer / KOLs for a sustainable long term business partnership.
- Achieve set top line set target for contrast media & devices with focus ratio CME (20%) and DEV (80%) within the said territory.
- Establish and maintain Key Account database for the designated area with the aim to develop value propositions of each accounts, customer portraits and analyse potential accounts for strategies, action plan and resources planning & execution.
- Generate and implement the Annual Territory Plan (ATP) for the designated area.
- Responsible for the brand planning and marketing activities implementation of the devices business within the said territories.
- CME Key account management for selective customer within the said territories.
- Identify potential business upsides and Radiology business expansion opportunity.
- Plan and execute the tender (key account) strategy.
- To provide clinical application support for both contrast media and medical devices portfolio.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor or Degree in Science or equaivalent
- At least with 4 years of sales and marketing experience
- Preferably has radiographer by background experience
- Experience in Key Account Management
- Strong contacts with good relationship with KOLs and HCPs in Radiology
- Good strategic, planning and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English
- Able to work independently
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Reference Code: 144902
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales