Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Regulatory Affair Lead Environmental Science APAC
The Regulatory Affair Lead Environmental Science APAC is responsible for managing the Environmental Science (ES) Asian Pacific Region (APAC) Regulatory Affairs (RA) team and accountable for overseeing the regulatory strategy for the ES APAC portfolio; attracting and developing talent for the APAC RA team and leading the License to Operate by implementing compliant transparent sustainability and safety commitments.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to define and implement the regulatory strategies for the ES APAC region and ensure regulatory inputs into the ES APAC business strategy.
- Manage and oversee regulatory needs for ES APAC and / or lead strategies of influence on the development of policies and regulations in relation to ES active ingredients and products.
- Supervise the planning and execution of projects to be submitted as APAC regulatory dossiers while staying within budgetary restraints of the Regulatory Affairs department.
- To lead a team of Regulatory Affairs Manager ES APAC having responsibility for product registrations within APAC region
WHO YOU ARE:
- BS or MS or PhD or Advanced degree in chemical and biological sciences or agronomy plus an extensive knowledge or over 10 years of experience of the agrochemical industry
- Comprehensive experience of regulatory affairs and thus over 10 years of knowledge of all regulatory relevant scientific subjects.
- In-depth knowledge of business (including marketing, commercial operations and R&D) strategy and goals.
- Excellent strategic mindset, managerial and leadership skills, courage, potential to lead & develop high performing team.
- Commercial awareness and ability to network and work successfully in a matrix & multi-functional environment. Ability to innovate for finding regulatory solutions to address current and future business objectives.
- To be an effective/efficient organizer, planner and communicator (written and oral) and be able to understand, influence and motivate
Reference Code: 470443
Functional Area: Regulatory Affairs