At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Regional Category Manager - Seeds
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributes to development of global category strategy.
- Implements category strategies and initiatives for her his/her responsbile areas, ensuring alignment, compliance with Procurement guideline, as well as other internal/external process standards and delivery of required business performance in APAC.
Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management
- Leads to establish tolling supply strategy on reginal/country level by working togeteher with stakeholders.
- Complements our evoloving strategies and exploit new, innovative ideas with internal and external partners.
- Co-leads regional initiatives in strategice manner.
- Steers multi-functions to contribute on strategice topics like transform to win.
- Provides country-specific market intelligence for capturing market opportunities and business decisions.
- Manages supply agreements & contracts. Monitors and controls contractual agreements and clauses over entire lifecycle and minimizes exposureto contractual risks in external relationships through usage of terms and conditions aligned with multi-functions.
- Manages third party procurement support to conduct right sourcing approach for field service sourcing activities.
- Drives supplier relationships management and implements supplier management principles in supply base, builds relationships and improvessupplier performance. Incorporates company’s responsibility and commitment to sustainable business practices into category supplier relationshipsand ensures compliance through reports, audits and improvement plans.
- Understands business needs & engages with regional and local stakeholders to meet their priorities and requirements and therefore, buildseffective, trustful, personal and virtual relationships with key regional / country stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in a relevant field with 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seeds production and seeds tolling management experience is a plus preference.
- Excellent procurment skills at negotiation, financial analysis, supplier management, contract managment, category management, strategic thinking.
- Strong leadership & managerial skills at project managment, communication, presentation, influencing & problem solving, learning
- Specific knowledge & experience of strategic procurement, quality management systems, regulatory requirements & logistics processes, principles& practices.
- Proactive attitude with strong willingness to take ownership and drive result.
|Application Period:||01/25/2023 to 02/08/2023||Reference Code:||785158|
|Division:||Enabling Functions||Location:||Thailand : Bangkok : Sathorn|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Position Grade:||VS 1.3|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||40 hours|
|130/1 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak,|
Bangkok 10500, Thailand
|+66 2 232 firstname.lastname@example.org|