Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Regional Associate Data Analyst (Contract)
The key focus of this position is to support the Regional APAC office and markets in ensuring good quality data is being used and provide support to the key projects and implementation of regional initiatives in relation to data analytics.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the regional reporting requirements, standard operating procedures and data validation rules.
- Provide on-going data maintenance and change control management support.
- Host regular engagement meetings with APAC Data Champions to collate feedback/requirements.
- Develop and generate regular reporting based on requirements gathered. (Using Tableau)
- Work closely with Core Team (System/Data Champions, Subject Matter Experts and IT) together with key Functional users to identify change requests to the current reporting platform.
- Ability to train end-users on various reports or reporting publishing tools.
- Project support and key initiatives identified, ensure timeline implementation of project milestones with appropriate/timely escalation and issues resolution.
- Support country co-ordination in rolling out of regional programs, especially in the area of data analytics
WHO YOU ARE:
- Recent graduate in a data analytics major with less than 2 years experience.
- Mandatory min 12 months of Tableau dashboard technical development experience
- Excellent analytical skills in using advanced excel concepts.
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills and the ability to work with different cultures and cross-functional team members
- Strong project management skills and attention to details
- Excellent in oral and written English and preferably a second foreign language in the APAC region.
- Open to start with a 12 Months contract
Reference Code: 393946
Functional Area: Marketing