Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
QC Senior Technical Officer
YOUR TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow safety regulations for each stage of work and play a role in supervising each other in terms of cleanliness and tidiness of the laboratory area in order to fulfill HSE aspects.
- Adhering laboratory SOPs, and GMP requirement.
- Report to superior if there is any issue aroused during sampling/testing in timely manner.
- Ensure that only valid SOPs available in the laboratory, maintain its completeness and manage the storage properly.
- Responsible to monitor reagent, media, and other supporting items availability so that sampling/analytical process running well.
- Perform additional tasks given by superioras necessary.
- Actively contribute inOperational Excellence and reduction Complexity program with ideas of efficiency and cost reduction.
- Perform laboratory investigation with good understanding on working principle of various analytical instruments with competency as describe in table 1 and 2.
- Writing/reviewing protocols, reports, SOPs, specification and test procedures.
- Writing final reports of stability study and Laboratory investigation
- Compiling related stability data and/or laboratory investigation in a suitable presentation to share with the respective function
- Demonstrate problem interpretation clearly, provide scientific judgment based on outcome of the obtained data and take appropriate actions to resolve the issues.
- Provide analytical data and ensuring that the data provided is incompliance with regulatory requirement
- Having good knowledge on workflow of multiple analytical instrumentations and testing methods to enable supporting chemical scientist as needed
- Maintaining analytical instrumentation through proper performance and/or maintenance as required
- Identify creative and innovative solutions of non-routine analytical tasks.
- Supervising/maintain a high proficiency with data acquisition and backup system to provide well manage of data integrity.
- Train lower-level chemical scientist as necessary
- In carrying out his/her duties and responsibilities always consider HACCP and Halal requirements
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree major in Pharmacist or Chemist.
- Fresh graduates or experienced
- Understands know how on current GMP as well as other relevant national and international regulation for pharmaceutical products, mastering computer operation for standard office
- Has ability to work within team, for technical writer skilled to work within an international team. Be able to resist any influence, which would hamper management decision making. Skilled, efficient and critical in performing duties and taking into accounthazards provisions in the work environment
Reference Code: 305321
Functional Area: Quality