Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
PS Nutritionals & DH Project Leader
YOUR TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate & support cross-functional teams with ensuring timely delivery of category related projects such as Technical Changes, New Product Development, Product Transfers mainly linked with Cimanggis, Indonesia manufacturing site
- Acts as Product Supply window person for New Product Developments after Sourcing Decision through launches in major markets
- Prioritizes projects, and identifies technical, logistical, and supply chain requirements
- Ensureregulatory compliance, company policies and procedures along the execution of projects
- Develop detailed project timelines ensuring cross-functional and third party input is captured and projects are delivered on time and under budget with desired success criterias
- Make operational updates in project/change management tool for the projects under his/her responsibility
- Coordinate in an agile and timely manner to deliver category projects on time, on budget meeting with successcriteria
- Coordinate project team meetings by preparing agendas, scheduling meetings, and issuing meeting minutes.
- Identifies root causes and corrective actions for project deviations, including facilitating problem resolution between initiators and implementation teams.
- Escalate issues as needed to ensure course correction prior to off-track events occurring
- Report/Coordinate the project budgets including all internal & external costs
WHO YOU ARE
- PhD or BS/BA Degree in science, Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience: More than 8 years of consumer goods industry experience with proven track record in coordinating teams in cross-functional international environments with at least three years in project management
- Project Management Professional certification preferred
- Position requires a person having knowledge of legal, regulatory, and GMP requirements in an OTC drug, Cosmetic and/or Nutritional Supplement environment.
- Having knowledge of the functions that support the business would be beneficial and include: Supply Chain, Operational Excellence, External Manufacturing, Business Development, Regulatory, Quality, Packaging, Procurement and Marketing.
- Developing teamwork skills to work in cross – functional, global teams,
- Developing conflict resolution skills , Receptive to feed-back in order to improve,
- Proven ability to coordinate low/medium complexity projects
- Good communication skills both written and verbal to articulate project plans and to convey information effectively and efficiently
- Customer-focus & Analytical Skills
- Project management skills & Process orientation
- Understanding of Brand, Customer Marketing, Product Supply, Packaging Services, Logistics functions
- Excellent computer skills – Experience with MS Word/Excel/PP
- Written and oral communication in English; German, Frenchor Spanish an asset
Location: Cibubur Jakarta
Reference Code: 521842
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing