At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
A GTPM Senior Project Expert works as part of a large project team or leads small / medium sized projects within the SSCDN.
In both cases they will be expected to take responsibility for the project deliverables in each of the project phases from initiation and preparation of the project to its scoping, implementation and stabilization, culminating with its closure.
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
• Work as part of a large project team or lead small / medium sized projects for new or cross functional SSCDN areas
• Lead or contribute to the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
• May be required to strongly contribute to the process blueprinting phase prior to transition initiation for new functional areas.
• Support in the fulfillment of deliverables and timeline, with appropriate quality and documentation.
• Manage client expectations and deliverables, respecting timelines and project plan.
• Report project status on management level and to other stakeholders.
• Evaluate and escalate risks and find appropriate mitigation actions. Manage risks and issues resolution in a proactive manner.
• Manage appropriately change management activities and prepare organization for future changes related to a project.
• Manage the alignment and implementation of processes for international partners, considering both business and legal requirements.
• Effectively communicate with colleagues on different professional levels in an international and multi-cultural environment. Report the project status to Advisory Board members (on senior management level) and other stakeholders.
• Coordination with other projects and interactions with different counter parts.
• Flexibility to adapt to different type of projects and challenge the status quo.
• Enter and control budget and dedication to a project. Fulfillment of own and team efforts reporting on time.
• University or commercial degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant professional experience.
• Experience of more than 2 years in a Project / Consultancy environment
• Previous project experience in Supply Chain Management
• or related function
• Flexibility, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
• Geographical mobility.
• Strong communication skills.
• Leadership and coordination capabilities
• Organized and structured.
• Very good analytical, conceptual and strategic skills. Ability to identify process optimization.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
• Good MS Office applications skills.
Local regulations and legal requirements vary per country of hire and will be discussed with considered candidates individually based on their potential of hire.
|Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.|
|Bayer is committed to providing barrier-free access and support-facilities for individuals with disabilities - during the application process and beyond. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to request any support / equipment they may need via the contact information below.|
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL CANADIAN CANDIDATES: This position requires full vaccination against COVID-19.|
|Location:||Philippines : National Capital : Taguig|