Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
The Project Engineer is responsible to supports scope definition (with evaluation of alternatives) of projects for the various strategic partners, in a professional, cost and time efficient manner. will execute as project manager for project ensure safe, reliable and sustainable technology solutions for Bayer’s Life Science Businesses– today and tomorrow
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for support capital investment projects in the Asia Pacific Region;
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams in support of small capital project execution through all phases (conception, design, equipment fabrication, FAT/SAT (factory/site acceptance testing), commissioning and qualification, process development and final process demonstration) to ensure completion of project deliverables on schedule and within budget constraints;
- Provide engineering and technology expertise during project execution;
- Ensure compliance with industry and Bayer engineering standards and cGMPs (if/where applicable);
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of Bayer Group-and subgroup best practices related to his/her discipline and implement them in the project;
- Detail engineering for one specific discipline or technical work-package from design to hand-over;
- Design and calculate specification of all related engineering documents;
- Support scope definition (with evaluation of alternatives) of projects for the various strategic partners, in a professional, cost and time efficient manner.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor and above of Science in Engineering, previous working experience from MNC engineering firm or MNC pharmaceutical firm is a plus.
- Professional registration and/or certifications in engineering, technology as appropriate;
- Knowledge of good engineering standards and practice related to Life Science Industry
- Good English language skills, written and oral, second language is plus
- Good Analytical and problem solving (decision making) skills
- Collaborative team player capable of working well with people across all levels:
- Good organizational and presentation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills such as communication, listening, verbal and assertiveness;
- Learning agility
- Ability to work in different geographic locations.
- Willingness to execute projects at remote locations under travel or project assignment across Asia Pacific region
Reference Code: 183421
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology