Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Project Documentation Officer
YOUR TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the readiness of raw materials refers to production schedule.
- Manage rolling forecast to suppliers and regular monitoring to the quantity and time requested.
- Manage purchase request initiation, in coordination with Procurement who preparing contract in the system for transfer purchase request to purchase order.
- Monitoring delivery confirmation from supplier vs actual incoming orders to the warehouse for supplier performance result.
- Maintain safety stock for optimum inventory level via routine review of planning parameters
- In coordination with Quality, to manage the material release according to the production schedule.
- Monitoring retesting materials to make sure there is no supply disruption due to expired of materials.
- Manage to reduce write off by evaluating safety stock and minimum order quantity to suppliers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum bachelor degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Have work experience in the pharmaceutical industry for at least 1 year.
- Understand and be able to speak and write in English.
Reference Code: 259301
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology