Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Production Research Scientist
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver, implement and support new technology and solutions within research and production across Global and APAC teams
- Represent Production Research and Manufacturing interest at research hubs to meet field testing needs and help drive technology advancements.
- Primary contact at country level for local Seed Production stakeholder to address questions, concerns, and research needs.
- Identify gaps and needs within seed production to improve the cost, quality and reliability of seed production
- Develop, oversee, and execute research protocols and projects that can deliver incremental savings and improve the cost, quality and reliability of seed production.
- Responsible for field data collection, data quality, and specialized maintenance of Production Research field trials at regional research hubs.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to prioritize projects and resources, refine project scope, expectations, and potential benefit.
- Apply technical expertise to complex challenges impacting Product Supply; from research and development through commercially deployed products.
- Understand and apply the benefits of precision agriculture, spatial data analysis, field imaging, and new technologies to high quality field research.
- Interact with Tollers and Licensees for POT – Package of Technology Transfer
WHO YOU ARE
- M.S. with 2+ years or B.Sc. with 10+ years experience in Agricultural research, or Ag technical field.
- Demonstrated success in managing agronomic research programs.
- Strong record of innovation and applying new technology.
- Excellent people, managerial and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication – oral, written, under diverse circumstances and audiences.
- Results driven and capacity to influence within a matrixed organization and across functions.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, results orientation.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% of time.
Location: Bien Hoa City (Amata)
Reference Code: 258642
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing