Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Production Research Assistant
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in preparing and managing the facility, planting, crop maintenance, data collection, harvesting and testing samples by utilization of research equipment (lab, field and training farm) according to work plan prepared by scientists.
- Prepare shipment of seed and testing materials including document preparation related.
- Interact with scientists on and off-site for project related needs.
- Assist scientists and performs other duties as required.
- Performs safety inspections and assist in providing safety training and guidance to temporary personnel and assure that all works meet regulatory compliance standards.
- Participate in task-related document creation and process review for job-related activities. Suggests improvements to HSE, SOP's and QMS processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural or others related field.
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Preferred experience in crop management in field
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Good communication skill with team and others.
- Accept assignments and follow instructions to complete work in a timely manner.
- Eligible & willingness to often travel to local production area by him/herself.
Reference Code: 294929
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing