At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Product Manager - Cardio Metabolic
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analysis of market research, gathering of relevant information to provide sound assessment of market situation based on data and local insights.
2. Development and implementation of semi-annual/yearly Marketing plans of assigned brands
3. Monitoring of the implementation and results of activation plans and provides regular updates to the Sr. Product Manager
4. Designing and preparation of promotional campaigns and materials, product -related gimmicks, promotional campaigns and ensuring proper usage of the sales team.
5. Monitoring of the achievement of budget ensuring that they are within the allocated resources.
6. Ensuring forecast accuracy
7. Collaboration with medical to develop regular product training to the sales team to ensure the proper product messages and benefits are communicated to the target customers.
8. Other related duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time
WHO YOU ARE:
1. Degree in Science, Marketing or Business related field
2. At least 2 years of experience in ethical pharmaceutical marketing in a multinational set-up. Cardio and metabolic background is an advantage.
3. Dynamic, innovative, forward looking and customer oriented
4. With track record in implementing sales and marketing activities
5. Team player, collaborative, strong leadership & influencing skills
6. Well developed communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
7. Familiarity with IQVIA reports, VEEVA systems and digital activations is an advantage.
|Application Period:||April 22, 2022 - May 2, 2022||Reference Code:||610721|
|Division:||Pharmaceuticals||Location:||Philippines : National Capital : Taguig|
|Functional Area:||Marketing||Position Grade:||VS 1.1|
|Employment Type:||Full-time||Work Time:||40 Hrs.|
|Bayer Philippines, Inc.|
29th Floor Menarco Tower
32nd St. Bonifacio Global City 1634 Taguig City Philippines
+63 2 88580682