Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
The Product Manager is responsible to to develop, implement and accountable for brand/product strategies in the short, mid and long term to achieve set goals under the supervision of BUH for Malaysia. The position will champion the brand/product including product pre-launch and development, market research, sales, advertising and public relations in order to deliver performance to achieve the committed goals and figures efficiently, quantitatively and promptly within the allocated P&I.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop Women’s Healthcare product strategies in line with the global and regional strategies while tailoring to local market situation to ensure sustainable healthy growth.
- For Senior Product Manager role : To coach junior product manager for implementation of marketing strategies and ensure successful execution.
- Achieve sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources, including achievement of targeted market share.
- To conceptualize, develop, implement and monitor marketing plan including monitoring of P&I budget and ensure good inventory forecast planning to meet business objectives and customer needs
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical action plans to optimize and extend profitability of products
- Monitor business performance and external environment to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives
- Continuously evaluate new business opportunities to sustain and grow the business goal through market research and feedback.
- Sales force training on product and marketing strategies for new recruits and existing team
- To work on marketing projects to train and coach talent PS
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tertiary education preferable with a pharmacy or science degree, MBA will be preferred.
- More than 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry with at least 3 years pharmaceutical sales experience and/or 2 years in product management experience.
- Strong contacts with good relationship with key opinion leaders/doctors in relevant field.
- Possess strong presentation, planning, organization and analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong sense of commitment and dedication, with sense of urgency to get things done and results-driven attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong team player, adaptable and versatile with the ability to work across different cultures
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Reference Code: 459601
Functional Area: Marketing