Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Plant Operation Technician
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure day to day operation activities to reach plant operation goals on Safety, Productivity, Quality, Cost and Delivery timeline.
- To initiate and manage improvement project in plant operation area to better Quality/Efficiency/Cost/safety.
- Improvement project as assignment in plant operation area.
- Cost saving initiative propose & execution such as Energy, Production Material, People utilization.
- To follow company mandatory compliance subject such as ESH, Human right, Code of conduct, QESH and other corporate policies.
- To coordinate and investigate non-conformity issues, correct, and prevent for process improvement
- To ensure the reliability of responsible working area in plant facility is in control by maintenance & calibration plan and all equipment is working within standard.
- To make the continuous improvement based on data analyze & scientific approach.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing.
- Having knowledge on LEAN manufacturing and Six Sigma is an advantage
- Good leadership skill with proactive and good analytical skill
- Knowledge of PC skills, e.g. Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Good command in English on both spoken and written is advantage
- Able to work in shift.
- Able to work at Phitsanulok
Reference Code: 444384
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing