At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating the overall workload across the capacities and resources in operations.
- Responsible for review and monitoring of seeds and non seeds material and prioritizing and scheduling of process orders in alignment with harvesting and export production commitments & monthly
- Increase employee functional knowledge of the operation team through knowledge exchange and individual development programs.
- Optimal deployment of staff within Operations, in consultation with other managers and department heads.
- Monitor the targets and reporting weekly / monthly performance of on-time supply, productivity, quality upgrading and operational issues to Veg Plant Operation lead.
- Preparing and monitoring the budget for the operations & plant maintenance activities.
- Manage & monitor veg plant capex requirements, upgradation of equipments, increase uptime and effective plant utilization
- Manages direct reports through motivation, recognition, leadership, and employee development and administration
- Provides overall direction to operations area and implements strategy in collaboration with the Operations Leadership Team
- Accountable for adherence of team to governmental rules and regulations as well as Bayer HSE initiatives and objectives to ensure worker safety.
- Manage site permits & requirement
- Exhibits understand of internal procedures/protocols and support compliance with legal requirements applicable to assigned area activities
- Executes intermediate to advanced activities in Bayer systems (SAP and electronic networks), commonly used in production processes
- Support areas across the plant in driving the adoption of continuous improvement practices and programs (5S, Lean, Six Sigma) conducive to an organized and clean work environment.
- Utilize 1PSS techniques to initiate process and standard work improvements
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of a BS degree with 5+ years experience in a manufacturing, agricultural, engineering and/or technical environment
- Team Collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to lead people
- Results oriented leadership approach
- Capability to clearly present information and influence or persuade others through oral or written communications
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while exhibiting situational judgement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience with agriculture and/or seed manufacturing
- Experience in working and/or leading in a matrix environment
- Computer proficiencies to include SAP
- Knowledge of process improvement principles such as Lean, Six Sigma
|Application Period:||08/10/2021 to 08/24/2021||Reference Code:||405221|
|Division:||Crop Science||Location:||Thailand : Sakon Nakhon : Pangkone|
|Functional Area:||Production&Manufacturing||Position Grade:||E13|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||40 hours|
|130/1 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak,|
Bangkok 10500, Thailand
|+66 2 232 firstname.lastname@example.org|