Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Material Master Data Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure material master data is maintained efficiently and effectively in all systems within scope of responsibility.
- Create, change and deactivate material master data and planning parameters in line with approved policies and procedures.
- Review and execute all material master data requests to ensure complete and accurate information in line with lead times set out in service level agreements.
- Communicate and coordinate with dependent functions (e.g. O2C and S2P) to ensure seamless integration.
- Provide regular material master data reports to country organizations and regional headquarters.
- Monitor the maturity of divisional and country portfolios and drive cleansing activities on a regular basis in collaboration with country organizations and regional headquarters.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure only valid material master data is maintained and deactivate obsolete material in a timely manner.
- Support documentation of material master data related desktop procedures in collaboration with global process manager.
- Understand the impact and consequences of the material master data maintained and drive continuous improvement.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and a post graduate certificate in a supply chain management discipline preferred
- 5 to 7 years master data related experience in the area of supply chain management
- Strong SAP knowledge, especially master data management
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Digital mindset and knowledge in emerging digital technologies (e.g. RPA)
- Experience in operational excellence
- Highly motivated, structured and able to handle stressful situations
- Strong in trouble shooting, problem solving and high degree of proactivity
- Results oriented
- Proficient in oral and written English; multiple languages an advantage
- Strong team player
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
Reference Code: 226686
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management