At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Management Accounting Automation Expert
The Expert is responsible for implementing Smart Automation solutions within Management Accounting & Controlling, in close collaboration with the GPG, the SSO organization and relevant IT partners.
Together with the Automations Teamlead, Senior Automations Expert(s), and other Automation Experts the job holder forms a MA&C Automations Core Team that is responsible for:
- Ensuring process standards for MA&C Automations are defined and followed
- Adequate reporting of MA&C Automations is conducted on a consolidated global cost/benefit level
- Automations Pipeline & Life-Cycle Management
- Prioritization and resource assignment of the global MA&C Automation initiatives
- Providing consultancy to MA&C Stakeholders on possible automated solutions and technologies
- Close collaboration with other Automation/Digital initiatives, like. DIGITAL@SSCDN, IT, GPO-organization, and other Process Automation teams (e.g. FA Smart Automations).
In addition, as MA&C Process Expert, it is expected from the job-holder to support the various MA Company Responsibles during the Month End Closing period in delivering MA Operational Activities.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers process efficiencies and savings thru automation of existing Management & Controlling Accounting processes (process improvements, implementation & result monitoring).
- Realize automated / technical ideas either as own developer or as a project manager / member.
- Collaborates with all different parties (GPG, Explorer, SSCDN-COE, GFI Data Analytics, IT) for better synergies.
- Perform activities within the MA&C Automations Core Team to reach MA&C Global Automation goals.
- Provide expert knowledge and support during the Month End Closing period to MA Operations
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Business Administration with majors in accounting / controlling or equivalent education.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Management accounting, Controlling and/or IT department.
- Good accounting knowledge and knowledge on IAS/IFRS Standards and clear affinity towards process improvements and automation.
- Sound knowledge of SAP modules (FI, CO, subledger, BW) and other Bayer specifics (e.g. Revenue Recognition Tool, SSF, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the Bayer Management Accounting Policy (BMA)
- Experience with automated solutions and life cycle management within an accounting context
- A creative and pragmatic problem solver
- Experience with Lean Management System
- Sound knowledge in project management
- Advanced VB for Microsoft Applications skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft power platform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate, PowerBI)
- Basic knowledge of UIPath or any RPA developer programs..
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Prior experience as process expert within Management Accounting and Controlling
*** We are in need of 2 MA Automation Experts***