Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
LPCX Junior Specialist
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide advice on general, recurring questions in Compliance (e.g. Data Privacy, Anti-Corruption, Anti-Trust, Conflict of interest) in line with Bayer Policies and Procedures.
Provide Data Privacy consultancy and perform standard procedure of the global Data Privacy Management System (DPMS) in LPCx platform for Management of Data Privacy Processing Activity, Data Privacy Impact Assessment, Data Privacy Incident and Data Subject Request within APAC region.
Provide advice and contribute to approval workflows of donations and sponsorships and Third-Party Due diligence and other standardizable processes of LPCx.
Support effectiveness monitoring for certain compliance risk areas.
Support the roll out and participation in LPCx driven web-based training. Conduct roadshows and support LPCx driven communication campaigns and advise business and platform functions on organization and responsibilities within LPCx.
Collaborate with global project team to smoothly transfer the processes from local Legal, Patent and Compliance departments to the hub (APAC LPCx). Proactively engage and take care of assigned processes in terms of implementation, hyper care and supporting countries for change management.
Implement LPCx routines & (digital) tools of work organization. Proactively monitor the LPCx platform and contribute to improving the new processes.
Continues monitoring and evaluation of the demands of the countries and stakeholders and produces regular reports about the queries and improvements areas.
Exchange proactively with other regions to contribute to knowledge sharing to the team.
Perform other tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ready to work in a multinational diverse set up which is highly committed to Integrity.
- Good attitude and strong demonstration of Bayer LIFE values: Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility and Efficiency.
- English language on native speaking or comparable level;
- Academic degree in Law, Compliance, or related discipline. Qualified lawyers will be preferred
- English language on native speaking or comparable level; Knowing another language of APAC region is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in legal and/or compliance/data privacy/audit. Practical knowledge about data privacy, anti-corruption, anti-trust is a plus.
- Academic degree in Law or Compliance or related discipline. Preferably has a background working in multinational companies/law firms.
- Understanding of Pharma/ health care/ Life Science, crop science industry and/or Shared Service Organizational set up. Related work experience in the compliance field would be an advantage.
- Inovative person and Effective communication skills, also vis-à-vis non-lawyers.
- Eager to learn and improve!
- Goal and solution-oriented, hands-on, proactive team player and demonstrating self-aspiration
- Open to work with diverse cultures and countries
- Process and IT affinity. Ready to work with new tools and digital/virtual set up
- Good knowledge of MS Office and knowledge in handling management tools.
Reference Code: 436471
Functional Area: Law, Patents, Compliance & Insurances