Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
LPCX Junior Investigator
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct or support internal Compliance Investigations for non-material cases according to Corporate Policy 2029 within the LPC Express Regional Unit
- Conduct under supervision or support higher level Investigators in the handling of Material Compliance Investigations upon demand, according to Corporate Policy 2029 within the LPC Express Regional Unit
- Establish and contribute to an effective regional case dispatching mechanism
- Manage and control Compliance Cases statistics, including the provision of updates on trends and supporting the higher-level Investigators on the provision of reports to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with local LPC Business Partner on demand
- Provide training and guidance with regard to investigations and issue handling
- Coordinate investigation matters with outside counsel and service providers, under the supervision of higher-level Investigators
- Provide investigation plan, reports and do efficient documentation for investigation in Compliance Management System.
- Proactively drive the investigation strategies and objectives within APAC region with alignment of Operation Manager and global caretakers, come up with new ideas/solutions whenever needed to sort out the potential issues, motivate the team to drive determined objectives.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor
WHO YOU ARE
Good attitude and demonstration of Bayer LIFE values: Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility and Efficiency.
At least bachelor degree or equivalent from an accredited law school or equivalent degree in Auditing
English language on native speaking or comparable level; Knowing one of the other language in the APAC region is a plus.
At least 2 years of experience in auditing or legal and/or compliance/data privacy, with focus on internal investigations/audit
Good understanding of Bayer or the life sciences/Pharma industry or similar industries
Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship management and interview skills.
Good writing and reporting skill
Highest standards in integrity
Experienced team worker
Flexibility and willingness to travel to regional business units locations, if needed
Ability to work with new tools and in virtual set up
Good knowledge of MS Office and knowledge in handling of management tools
Reference Code: 446918
Functional Area: Law, Patents, Compliance & Insurances