Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
IT Business Partner CS - Logistics, E-Comm & Digital Technologies
Regional Digital/IT Business Partner Channel Innovation act as a co-creator of digital transformation roadmap and single points of contact for the Product Supply Strategy team of APAC focusing on the innovative ways to transform the logistics and e-commerce processes.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as co-creator of digital transformation roadmap and single point of contact for Digital/IT related topics towards the Regional product supply strategy team focusing on Logistics and e-Commerce processes.
- Orchestrates respective stakeholder within Digital/IT to provide identified solutions & services
- Drive Core Digital Portfolio and prioritization process execution
- Takes lead in Owning, Defining, and Tracking value cases for digital investments
- Drives projects in design and implementation new digital business capabilities
- Promotes on how best to capture new and emerging growth opportunities by leveraging technology
- Contributes to strategic discussions in Crop Science by providing technology expertise and potential impacts on business
- Provides strategic input and transformation roadmap to corporate Digital/IT strategy
- Leads impact of change in an inclusive manner cover all IT and non-IT stakeholders
- Constantly keeps a close eye on industry and technology trends and brings their impacts towards business organisation to create future capabilities
- Ensures IT Innovation along the Business' strategy and priorities and drive local Communities (Digital/Innovation) through Tools, Methods, Guidance and best practice
- Drive shift to digital mind-set culture within PS organization.
- End to End visibility across PS function. Using data created by different function to create actionable insights using algorithms
- Benchmark external environment and identify opportunities to partner with externals (start-ups)
- Managing 3rd party providers and consultants
WHO YOU ARE:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in computer science, science, business administration, or an equivalent qualification with relevant work experiences
- Agriculture degree / knowledge will be in added advantage
- Several years of customer-facing work in Digital/IT and/or business functions
- Experienced in project and change management
- Strong understanding of Business and drive digital transformation to create quantifiable benefits for organization
- Experience of working at global & regional level with senior management to contribute to enterprise wide digital and/or business strategies.
- Ability to collaborate and negotiate effectively
- Conceptual and technical knowledge
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented person with strong initiative skills
- Skilled in project management, strategic thinking and leadership
- Effectively coordinate and organize relationship operations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Reference Code: 449342
Functional Area: Information Technology