Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Investigator Senior Expert (Japanese Speaker)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct or support higher level internal Compliance Investigations for non-material cases according to related Corporate Policy within the LPC Express Regional Unit
- Conduct under supervision or support higher level Investigators in the handling of Material Compliance Investigations upon demand, according to related Corporate Policy within the LPC Express Regional Unit
- Contribute to an effective regional case dispatching mechanism
- Monitor Compliance Cases statistics, including the provision of updates on trends and supporting the higher-level Investigators on the provision of reports to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with local LPC Business Partner on demand
- Contribute in training and guidance with regard to investigations and issue handling as it might be required and instructed by the supervisor.
- Coordinate investigation matters with investigation committee members as well as with outside counsel and service providers, under the supervision of higher-level Investigators Perform any other tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an accredited law school or equivalent degree in Auditing
- English language on native speaking or comparable level; Japanese Language on native speaking or comparable level.
- 1-3 years of experience in legal and/or compliance and/or data privacy and/or auditing, with focus on internal investigations
- Good understanding of Bayer or the life sciences industry or similar industries
- Good understanding of Shared Service Center
- Experienced team worker
- Highest standards in integrity and analytical thinking
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to regional business units’ locations
Reference Code: 301161
Functional Area: Law, Patents, Compliance & Insurances