Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
HSE Advisor, Singapore
The HSE Advisor leads the Singapore HSE function; responsible for meeting national and local regulations for Occupational Health, Safety and the Environment as well as the Global and Regional HSE standards and policies. Supporting Singapore office locations (2), R&D sites (2) and field-based staff (PH/CH/CS). Works closely with the ASEAN HSE Team to implement the sub-regional HSE strategy. Support the development and implementation of HSE systems and initiatives across ASEAN, with a focus on supporting office locations and commercial operations.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development of the Singapore HSE strategy and objectives.
- Develop and maintain the Singapore HSE Management System.
- Drive the execution of HSE processes to meet compliance requirements and address workplace hazards; including risk assessment, health programs and incident management.
- Monitor the performance of HSE systems and initiatives against government regulations and Bayer’s Key Requirements framework; coordinating an annual Management Review for country and divisional leadership teams.
- Support ASEAN HSE representatives to develop and implement HSE systems.
- Support ASEAN commercial operations stakeholders in the management of HSE risks and compliance for their work groups.
- Work collaboratively with sub-regional HSE counterparts to ensure effective execution of global/regional programs that address key HSE risks.
- Support HSE Managements Systems and audit program requirements for APAC HSE.
WHO YOU ARE:
- BS Degree or higher in HSE, Engineering, Science, or related fields.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to deliver results in a corporate setting through collaboration with key business and functional partners.
- Previous experience with safety, environmental or quality management systems implementation (preferable).
- Qualified WHSO for Singapore (preferable)
- Experience in a complex, multi-national company (preferable)
Reference Code: 307443
Functional Area: Sustainability, Health, Safety, Environment