Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
HR Operations Associate - Thai Speaker
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs all HR Manage Employee Inquiry Process by providing services which deliver solutions that meet customer expectations and maintain positive, lasting customer relationships:
- Resolves inquiries about HR policies and procedures submitted through phone call, email, web portal and mail from various customers (employees, managers, applicants, HR community members and others)
- Uses available knowledge management tools and system resources to respond to service inquiries
- Documents inquiries and provide solutions to customers.
- Ensures that issues and concerns are properly handled by following the communication / escalation matrix.
- Contributes to process improvements and ensure proper documentation of performed processes.
- Builds solid process knowledge and contributes to the achievement of KPIs.
- Acts independently with minimal supervision using sound judgment and be accountable for following established policy and procedures, including adherence to all data privacy and compliance requirements.
- Performs diverse range of basic to more complex administrative and operational work activities on a daily basis in support of various HR processes.
- Serves as Service Excellence Agent: Gain insight into customer needs to initiate actions that resolve problems.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proficiency in Thai Language is a must, both verbal and written. Certifications are might be required for non-native speakers.
- Graduate of any four (4) year course. HR background is a plus.
- Knowledge of common HR processes and relevant working experience is an edge;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to coordinate and prioritize workload of multiple activities while maintaining a high level of customer service in a complex and fast paced environment;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive assignments to their completion
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and resolve conflicts
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- Models high standards of conduct and leadership
- Customer service support experience is an advantage
Reference Code: 372081
Functional Area: Human Resources