Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
HR Business Partner
YOUR TASK & RSPONSIBILITIES
- Major Tasks Business & People Strategies Provides input to the country business agenda.
- Applies people strategy to support divisions in Bayer Indonesia Strategic Workforce Planning Contributes to implementation of the strategic workforce measures.
- Leadership / Talent Development Enables leaders to develop their talent.
- Collaborates with TM Expert to address individual and organizational capability needs.
- Talent Attraction Defines the recruiting needs with Business Leaders and local TA team.
- Helps leaders define profiles of ideal candidates and is available for interviewing for special critical roles.
- Partners with the business to identify critical roles and build an external talent pipeline.
- Organizational Effectiveness Provides input into the design and implementation of the relevant organization.
- Partners/Consults with the business leaders when steering and implementing business transformations.
- HR Guidance toPeople Leaders Advises, coaches and challenges people leaders on general organization & people related topics.
- Guides leaders and refer them to HR Shared Service Centre for operational and administrative support.
- Coach leaders to make full use of existing and evolving Manager Self Service (MSS) and Employee Self Services (ESS).
- Collaborates with regional experts to manage deployment of HR solutions and actively manages deployment.
- Culture, Change, I&D Contributes to the cultural agenda. Shares best practices across the HR community.
- Ensures appropriate change management planning and interventions where/when needed Fosters strong diverse and inclusive organizations.
- Employee Relations As Subject matter expert for Employee & Industrial Relations, to ensure Bayer Indonesia comply with Indonesia Labour regulation, maintain sustainable employee relations and trustful relationships with Union
- Ensures fair employee advocacy in all cases of grievances.
- Employer Branding Assesses the local need for Employer Branding activities in line with Global/Regional business priorities.
- Engages with HR Solutions to develop suitable approaches to address those needs.
- Makes use of internal and external best practices.
WHO YOU ARE
- A university degree or equivalent, especially with a focus on HR & Industrial Relations
- English language should be fluent both in the spoken and written form
- Knowledge about the local legal employment conditions
- Experience and proven track record in business partnering. working across the core HR functions with specific experience in one expert HR field including HR partnering
- Proven track record in people management, in advisory and consultancy role.
- Solid leadership competencies in strategic thinking, business insights, attracting and developing talents, building effective teams and courage.
- Communications strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff, including the various relevant representatives of workers groups and external stakeholders.
Reference Code: 454018
Functional Area: Human Resources