Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Head of Operations
YOUR TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To lead and coordinate all Operations in term of compliance, HSE, cost and capacity
- Leading the strategic development of Operations regarding cost competitiveness, capacity utilization, safety and environment protection. Strategic management under consideration of Operational Excellence measures
- To manage and implement projects for new products and /or new equipment ( capacity increase or facility upgrade, etc ) and ensure smooth integration in manufacturing
- Ensuring that the pharmaceutical products are produced in accordance with the relevant legal requirement, Bayer standard manufacturing directions, GMP principles and regulations set forth by BPOM and HSE aspects
- To ensure that the manufacturing process validation is performed as per validation master plan in accordance with the relevant Bayer standard and cGMP principles
- Manage to coordinate the allocationof production capacity to the products considering their priority, preparation of machine manufacturing program and verification of these program within Operations department.
- To plan, monitor and adhere to budget for Operations expenses, headcount and investment
- To plan, implement and follow up training program for all staff, provide coaching and development personnel.
- Responsible to hire, dismiss and develop with the budgeted resource plan according to Bayer Plant Cimanggis procedure and legal requirement
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Chemical Engineer To be familiar with cGMP at least 8 years
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and/or product development is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Manufacturing system knowledge is an asset ( ERP, MES )
- good PC literacy ( MS Office )
- Strong leadership skill to lead a large organization Partnering and teamwork interdepartmental as well as in high level strategic projects such Make or Buy processes and / or investment projects
- Flexibility to adjust to a changing environment in one of the BHC growth markets
- Having an Integrity personality to ensure compliance
Reference Code: 245922
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing