At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
GSPP Site Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and comply the yearly management review, pass internal audits and external audits (CSP/ISO/GSPP). Lead OHSAS and other requested Certs.
- Implement production programs on system from end to end (since season micro planning till harvest GR), having all data in Velocity and SAP.
- Accountable and responsible for site facilities maintenance in coordination with Maintenance area (MEX) and HSE.
- Prepare and sign all grower contracts according established guidelines, send monthly update reports and verify all grower settlement invoices.
- Review and present the proposal for season strategy, contracting terms & model, COC structure, production unit cost and needed resources based on company standard requirements coordinating with local teams, Finance team, Global Production and Planning teams.
- Select, train, motivate and develop Field Supervisor, Field Reps and growers. Create growers' retention plan and incentives yearly proposal.
- Crop management: lead yearly crop strategy discussion with stakeholders in order to provides technical recommendations to growers. Ensure all stages of the crop cycle are executed and managed following our recommendations.
- Seek, initiate and promote optimization and innovation ideas and technology to improve production processes (Digitalization and Smart Farming).
- Partner with Production, QA and PR Teams in order to receive feedback and share new experiences to identify innovation + improvement opportunities.
- Ensure timely field inspections with Field Quality and local NPPO to obtain required phytosanitary certificates.
- Ensure compliance of internal and external programs in our operations including but not limited to HSE, Human Rights, FCPA, QMS, CSP, CSR and GSPP.
- Perform other duties and fully participate as appropriately of level, such as ESH, OHSAS 18001: 2007, ISO45001 and other policies.
WHO YOU ARE
- B.S. degree (MS or MBA, preferred) with 5+ years experience in seed industry.
- Excellent human relation skills, effective communication skills required.
- English language proficiency required.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems preferred.
- Ability to influence all levels in the organization.
- Customer focus, innovation & experimentation, collaboration and implementation of best practices, knowledge sharing.
- Process and results oriented.
- Negotiation skills, plans and aligns.
- Fosters use of digital and analytic tools.
- Instills trust (with own team and growers).
- Courage & candor, business insight.
- Teams: Experience in leading teams preferred. Attracts, develops and builds effective teams. Empowers them to be their best versions.
08/05/2022 - 08/19/2022
|Division:||Crop Science||Location:||Thailand : Sakon Nakhon : Pangkone|
|Functional Area:||Production&Manufacturing||Position Grade:||VS 1.2|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:|
130/1 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak,
+66 2 232 7000