At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Grower Marketing Manager - Rice
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build the crop plans which are connected strongly to relevant assets strategies.
- Connect with relevant GMMs to build up & execute brand plans (mega brands)
- Translate crop plans into crop campaign plans, prepare new campaigns (by crops) & present campaigns results
- Assist & coordinate to the execution teams to design & implement the crop campaign plans.
- Plan, develop & execute new product launch plans to ensure a successful new launches.
- Administer work of associate agencies & ensure compliance to all marketing objectives.
- Analyze marketing campaigns on monthly basis & prepare reports for stakeholders.
- Operate efficiently crop campaign management cycle (Plan - Build - Execute & Steer-Evaluate).
- Manage various program operations & ensure compliance to marketing budget and schedule
- Design marketing presentations (products & campaigns) for customers & prepare communication for various agencies.
- Educate internal & external about our products & services
- Analyze performance of all marketing & non-marketing of competitor's programs
- Alignment to SEA/APAC/Global crop & asset managers.
- Manage well the allocated P&I budget.
- Strong, constructive networking to customer marketing teams & the other functions.
- Follow strictly all company compliances and policies.
- Other urgent task from line manager
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree (prefer Agriculture background)
- 5 years’ experience in communication, marketing, analytics, or related field.
- Understanding of various marketing & sales touchpoints.
- Strong writer and content creator
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
|Application Period:||05/13/2022 to 05/27/2022||Reference Code:||635542|
|Division:||Crop Science||Location:||Vietnam : Ho Chi Minh City : Ho Chi Minh City|
|Functional Area:||Market Access||Position Grade:||VS 1.2|
|Employment Type:||Work Time:||40 hours|
|Bayer Vietnam Ltd.|
Human Resources Vietnam
106 Nguyen Van Troi Street, Phu Nhuan District
70000 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam