At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Grower Marketing Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead actionable grower segmentation and define clear target setting and related financial plans for each segment.
- Define go-to-market strategy by grower segment with a view of customer needs, crops / crops systems and channels involved.
- Capture and anticipate changes in the grower landscape, behavior or needs and reflection in related go-to-market plans.
- Support strategic decision making from a grower point of view and ensure reflection of grower related factors in country go-to-market strategy.
- Chose the best integrated (Crop Protection, Seeds, Services) offers for our grower-customers based on customer strategies and through implementation of global/regional product and service portfolio strategies.
- Support the definition of the right portfolio strategy on regional level by providing market knowledge, grower insights and reflecting customer needs.Lead integration of grower input and grower segmentation strategies into market plans to maximize opportunities for customer acquisition, retention, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Define content, tailoring and implementation of integrated grower campaigns aligned with customer journey and relevant customer insights.
- Define the desired customer experience, ensure awareness and support its realization across all functions.
- Drive definition and execution of marketing programs and tactics to ensure that they meet grower needs and can be measured and evaluated for effectiveness.
- Collaborate with sales managers on go-to-market implementation - monitor grower interaction, coach the sales force and ensure alignment on different interaction strategies.
- Monitor the timeliness and effectiveness of go-to-market plan execution; track KPIs (market share, awareness, purchase intent, usage) against plan.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Agriculture Science or equivalent with 8 to 10 years relevant experience
- Thorough product and market knowledge
- General computer proficiency in MS Office, Internet
- Able to work and deliver under pressure
- High initiative & drive and ability to assume responsibility and deliver result
|Application Period:||07/12/2022 - 07/26/2022||Reference Code:||640883|
|Division:||Crop Science||Location:||Thailand : Bangkok : Bangkok || Thailand : Bangkok : Sathorn|
|Functional Area:||Marketing||Position Grade:||VS 1.2|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||40 hours|
|130/1 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak,|
Bangkok 10500, Thailand
|+66 2232 email@example.com|