Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Field Testing Technician
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Search & collect field information as required and submit to Testing Operation Manager for making decision of Testing Location.
- Build good relationship with farmers to ensure that we get good support & corporative from farmers.
- Data collection for quality and quantitative traits and submit to Testing Operation Manager
- Distribute farm input to user in responsible area and report inventory to Operation Coordinator Assistant
- Do daily checking & maintenance field equipment; planter, thresher, combine. to ensure that are ready to be used.
- Operate and working day-to-day field activities related to breeding program including seed and information preparation, planting, sampling, herbicide applications, plot maintenance, disease inoculation, harvesting, data collection and supervision of temporary labor.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP) for the project.
- Recheck and prepare for logistic seed for support Yield Trial program.
- Strictly comply with QHSE procedures.
- This position will require extended hours and overnight trips to off-site locations during peak periods.
- Continuous training will be required in order to obtain new skills needed for utilization of new technologies.
- Ad-hoc projects assigned supervisor
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Degree
- more than 2 years experiences in this agricultural field
- Basic English
- agronomy knowledge or machinery skill, field management skill
Reference Code: 328372
Functional Area: R&D other jobs