Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Field Production Technician
Condition: One year contract
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To participate and prepare to meet the target with Field Production Supervisor.
- To select production area and grower vendors with Field Production Supervisor and Field Production Seasonal Workers, provide growers agreement
- To reinforce and control Grower Vendors to follow seed operation procedures and work instructions.
- To reinforce and control Field Production Seasonal Worker (Farm Input & Intake) to follow Farm Input Supply Distribution-Return and Purchase Ear Corn Procedure and Work Instructions.
- To coordinates with Co-operatives, Coordinators and/or vendors.
- To create mapping in scout by iPad and data record all of activities in Velocity.
- To record all document which follow to company policies, seed operation procedures, farm input supply procedures, Intake procedures and work instructions.
- To report the condition of seed field production, problem and inform to Field Production Supervisor and/or Field Production Manager.
- To plan and control harvesting process.
- To control cost directly within budget.
- To follow and participate HSE policies.
- To report the inventory movement, weekly harvest received problem and inform Field Production Supervisor, and/or Field Production Manager.
- To do the other job follow the company, Field Production Supervisor and Field Production Manager assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
- Female/Male age above 20 years.
- High Vocational Certificate or higher or related field.
- Able to travel and work upcountry
- Valid driving license and good driving skill.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in agricultural business.
- Seed production experience is preferable
- Strong in Collaborates and customer focus
- Strong in Plans & Aligns
Reference Code: 266561
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing