At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
FA Process Lead - Closing/Reporting
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Major Tasks Lead an Accounting Module (e.g. AM, GL, CL, REP) in collaboration with Senior Experts across all SSC teams.
- Centrally supervise and drive Knowledge Management and best practice sharing for the module.
- Key contact for any module specific global and local projects including M&A, Divestments, IFTS; responsible for onsite implementation.
- Drive process improvements while meeting set compliance levels.
- Resolve local critical issues and aligns proactively with all relevant parties.
- Act as Back up for Team Lead.
- Communicates appropriately along hierarchies and functions; assumes "country partner" like role for Tier 3/4 countries.
- Supports external / internal audits relevant to the Legal Entity Ensure timely dissemination of information and implementation of new processes or process changes.
- Ensure a cross trained and multi skilled, proactive team.
- For ICS and General Audits, ensure compliance and non-recurrence of issues.
- Ensure alignment and implementation of best practices in FO FA and with other SCM Processes.
- Lead and organize the roll out of global projects in the department.
- Provide focus on Issue Management and Solution Implementation.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, preferably a CPA Several years of work experience in Finance and/or Accounting Thorough knowledge in IFRS, Local tax and Accounting Laws, if applicable Sound understanding of Accounting requirements.
- Advanced SAP/BI knowledge in the area of FI/CO Experienced in managing projects.
- Good personal, interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English, any other spoken language is a plus Keen to work in an international set up Available to travel, if required
|Application Period:||1/24/2023 to 2/07/2023||Reference Code:||780293|
|Division:||Enabling Functions||Location:||Philippines : National Capital : Taguig|
|Functional Area:||Accounting||Position Grade:||VS 1.1|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||40 Hours|
|7th Floor Science Hub Tower 1, Campus Avenue corner Turin Street, McKinley Hill Cyberpark, Pinagsama, Taguig City, 1630|