At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Expert - Management Accounting
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes and supports Associates and Senior Associates on the following specific requests according to process documentation in a timely and accurate manner - CO/PCA related requests - Service, asset sale, reimbursements, transitory items - material workflow Performs closing activities/steps related to value flow management and product costing & inventory valuation and complies with related ICS standards.
- Identifies potential issues for complex LEs handled. Supports Senior Associates to ensure that issues within the workflow system are addressed properly and follows through issues in a timely manner
- Acts as escalation point for Associate and Senior Associate on issues relating to process and system
- Checks the RB presentation slides and facilitates the RB call on operational topics in support of the Team Lead
- Attends the GPG CA Jour Fixe calls, Reportback Alignment calls and CA Department quarterly meetings.
- Analyses and proposes solutions on process exceptions and inefficiencies to Senior Expert / Team Lead for immediate remedial action or improvement.
- Supports the following roll-out during project phase until go-live. - Cost Accounting Directive - Annually for Sales Contracts/Sales Documents/recurring billings set up - Material Ledger implementation Responsible on a co-lead role to ensure proper system implementation according to the CAD has been achieved (analyses, tagging, coordination, etc.)"
- Performs monthly BW (Business Warehouse) checks to ensure that value flows within the system are correct.
- Complies with Bayer policies and procedures and supports company initiatives
- Performs other duties as required by the immediate manager from time to time
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in any of the following:
- Management Reporting / Financial Data Handling (including customer perspective)
- Controlling Data Analysis & Financial Master data Management
- Cost Accounting processes (Value Flow and/or Product Accounting & Inventory Valuation)
- Other accounting related processes
- Other preferred skills:
- Experience in a Controlling Department
- Bayer Group Reporting knowledge
- Good Knowledge of SAP Modules CO-OM, CO-PA & EC-PCA
- Good handling of SAP Business Warehouse / Analysis for Office environment (queries handling & improvements)