Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
E-Key Account Management Executive
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent executions following aligned e- commerce strategy & KPIs
- Leading On-site & Off-site marketplaces’ operations, in partnership with e-distributor (30%)
- Executing promo activities & e-Content best practices for relevant category & partner (30%)
- Monitoring, reporting & optimizing performance metrics with best practices (20%)
- Handling administrations & assistance to country division head (10%)
- Drive Market Share in e-commerce channels and e-Sales contribution
- Translate budget/FC into building blocks and monthly phasing in supports to Country Digital & E-Commerce Lead (CDEL) – Yearly/Quarterly
- Achieve budget/Forecast Sell Out (Offtake) target & ranking on e- Platforms – Monthly
- Drive collaboration with ecommerce partners (Marketplace & Enablers) from tactical activity to setting JBP calculation for premium visibility - Quarterly/Yearly
- Propose relevant commercial strategy with ecommerce platforms & enabler to comply with commercial policies and to drive e-contribution:
- Drive & review tactical (Pay Day, Flash Sale, Category sale) & thematic (Anniversary, Double Day) based on E-Commerce Strategy - Daily/Month/Weekly
- Joint business planning with marketplaces and enabler to negotiate for annual growth plan & offers from partners – Annual
- Propose e-commerce promotional/supporting activities in monthly basis based on given approved Gross-to-net ratio to CDEL, Controller & CDH - Monthly
- Distribute approved promotional materials to account (enabler/retailer) and ensure the monthly rebate per given GTN – Monthly/Quarterly
- Lead ecommerce enabler as ecommerce partner to have right direction, execution, and reporting
- Develop eContent best practices (Product listing, Images, Search optimized, Rating & reviews) to deliver sustainable e-commerce growth
- Report Sell Out, Offtake, Conversion rate, Transaction – Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly
- Ensure the consumer fulfillment is within best practice, coordinate with enabler to ensure they have system in place with last mile delivery. – Monthly/AdHoc
- Alignment meeting with e-com platform & enabler – Weekly/Monthly e. Coordinate business review with e-com platform & enabler - Quarterly.
- Excellent forecast & stock management to ensure have complete assortments.
- Liaise with Supply Chain & Enabler partners on stock allocation based on SKUs per distributor branch - Monthly
- Liaise with Distributor on Service Level & from Distributor to Enabler/eRetailer Monthly/Periodically based on fulfillment
- Manage inventory level to be within agreement – Monthly
- Liaise with Marketing team (Category team) to sponsor & delivery on promotional items to consumers & customers per approved promo schemes – Monthly
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in any major, preferrable in Sales, Marketing & Communications.
- Strong customer-centric perspective with at least a 2-year hands-on experience working in E-Commerce industry (Marketplaces: Shopee/Tiki/Lazada/Sendo…) or top FMCG or OTC companies with growing e-commerce businesses.
- Commercially aware & capable of managing budgets accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, fluent in English
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Reference Code: 474253
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services