At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Digital Marketing Manager
This position serves as the key point person for the management and execution of all digital marketing activities for Bayer Consumer Health Malaysia & Singapore. This is to increase Bayer Consumer Health’s digital footprint and engagement across relevant digital platforms with direct link to e-commerce sales and safeguard company/ brand reputation. As DMM, he/she ensures the alignment and coordination of local and regional digital strategy and priorities to brand, e-commerce and internal stakeholders’ directions. The incumbent is responsible for enhancing internal and external networks to improve internal cross-group collaboration, and access to high-quality external service providers and strategic opportunities in relevant digital touchpoints.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- DMM to follow through on maintenance, updates and optimization of owned digital assets in country across all brands by working with the MM/ AMM/ BL including Content Buckets, Content calendar, Post Formats, Post Frequency, Post Categories and monitoring of Digital Asset performance based on agreed KPIs.
- DMM to align with Assistant Marketing Manager/ Marketing Manager / Brand Lead on Brand Directions, Priorities and Objectives in Digital.
- DMM to plan and execute Content Strategy, Brand Activation Plan, Communications Objectives, Brand Guidance, etc.
- Coordination with ITBP and Agencies assigned to website updates and optimization
- Ensure it is SEO Optimized, 100% Mobile Optimized, Page Speed and other KPIs met
- Recommend additional content strategy /streamline information taking into account brand objectives and consumer needs
- Recommend additional features / functionalities as applicable to the brand (i.e. Customer Reviews, Email Signups)
- Lead SEM and SEO
- Set up process, guidelines and engagement of brand teams with Google and Agency
- Provide support and guidance on the technical aspects but Content and Copy falls within the brand team’s scope
- Consolidation for all brands when engaging external agencies/partners to leverage scale
- Social Media (FB, IG, Twitter, Youtube, etc):
- Setup of social media channels relevant to the brand per country
- Engage agencies that can provide the service for all brands in country - Lead account management while working closely with the brand manager for content
- Recommend content and content formats as appropriate for brand and platform (categories, frequency, seasonal promos, e-commerce push etc)
- Set and ensure compliance of social media management guidelines and protocols with brand teams, regulatory, compliance etc.
Media/IMC/Brand Communication Campaigns – Joint business planning with brand teams as owner of digital touchpoints and strategy
- Responsible for digital customer journey, digital touch points & ensure synergy with offline channels
- Define target audience, which platforms to engage, through who (e.g., corporate/ brand account, key opinion leaders, influencers), and what topics to engage in lieu of brand objectives
- Present best practices and latest digital products and formats that brand teams can utilize
- Lead partnerships with digital platforms that help amplify our brands’ digital presence
- Lead Digital Media Optimization with the agencies to ensure synergies with Paid, Owned and Earned Medi
- Work with agencies to develop and execute paid media while maximizing and monitoring earned media, and traffic management from owned channels
- Ensure digital media plan adheres to Bayer Media Principles
- Develop media ROI monitoring mechanisms with agency
- Set digital KPIs with ASEAN Media Manager and Agency, ensuring this meets the brand business objectives
- Ensure IMCs digital plan link back to E-commerce; develop a clear digital path to purchase with online sales and conversion KPIs
- Develop influencer marketing campaigns with brands.
Digital Content Bay – Manage efficiency in cost and time for creative assets development across functions (Ecommerce, Digital, Marketing & Trade Marketing)
- Review and approval of Content Brief from LCT/ BL to Digital Content Bay (DCB)
- Monitor local team performance and working relationship with brand teams
- KPI Achievement and Monitoring (Volume, Quality, Cost Savings etc)
- Ensure best in class and seamless execution of digital content across Display, Video, POSM, Ecomm
WHO YOU ARE:
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing with exposure to owned, paid and earned media.
- Solid knowledge of marketing communication channels with proven track record in planning and implementing route to market e-channel strategies and leading service providers to develop and implement successful wed/mobile solutions
- Passionate advocate of digital marketing, and digital innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence people at all organizational levels, inside and outside the company.
- Strong communication skills and good English reading and writing ability.
- Solid understanding and demonstrated compliance with legal requirements about digital marketing and e-commerce
- Robust experience in stakeholder management – both local and regional, internal and external.
|Application Period:||21 Dec 21 - 11 Jan 22||Reference Code:||555498|
|Functional Area:||Marketing||Position Grade:||VS 1.1|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||-|
|Bayer Co. (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
B-19-1 & B-19-2, The Ascent Paradigm
No.1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor