At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Digital Incubator Venture Lead
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define the vision and roadmap for innovative digital products starting in the Philippines, with the goal of expanding and scaling regionally.
- Understand customer needs through direct interactions with smallholder farmers and with the support of your UX colleagues.
- Lead test of Proof-of-concept, build-up of a minimum viable business, and design business model in a lean and agile start-up setup. Create a structured product backlog and steer implementation.
- Be accountable for the early market success of the digital solution, ensuring customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Manage cross-functional team members and external partners in charge of UI/UX design, engineering, marketing, agronomics, and data science.
- Drive business and financial cases to outline investment requirements, team set-up and roles, and short/long-term outcomes.
- Lead/Support alliance development by identifying innovation requirements, sourcing the right partners, and/or facilitating negotiations.
- Evangelize the digital incubator model as well as the innovation mentality to both internal stakeholders and external partners by articulating new venture vision, Implementing roadmap, and success criteria.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8+ years of experience growing businesses from zero to one, developing new business strategy, prototyping/shipping digital products, and/or running incubation programs
- Bachelor’s degree (business, computer science, engineering, biology, or equivalent) from top institutions; advanced degrees such as M.B.A. is a plus
- Excellent writing and speaking in both English and Filipino
- Fluent in both business and data/technology (e.g. machine learning, Blockchain, drone, IoT, etc.) is a strong plus.
|Application Period:||Jan 14, 2022 - Jan 24, 2022||Reference Code:||554225|
|Division:||Crop Science||Location:||Philippines : Calabarzon : Canlubang|
|Functional Area:||Marketing||Position Grade:||VS 1.3|
|Employment Type:||Full-time||Work Time:||40 Hrs.|
|Bayer CropScience, Inc.|
Canlubang Industrial Estate
4028 Calamba City, Laguna
+63 2 88580682