At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
CRM and Data Steward (Veeva)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is the technical Subject Matter Expert on all Veeva Platform modules and functionalities
- Acts as the Go-To-Expert for Bayer enabled modules and functionalities (e.g. Consent Capture & Management, CRM, Best-Time-to- Meet, Survey, Event Management, Align, Coaching, Engage, Free-Text including monitoring process) and is able to train relevant stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Medical).
- Understands and guides relevant stakeholders through the processes that are enabled by Veeva functionalities and other Bayer tools (i.e. DMAC).
- Is responsible for the continuous upskilling of relevant stakeholders regarding functionality, optimal usage including correct use of functionalities, release changes and best-practice processes.
- Responsible for testing new features / functionality enhancements in every monthly Global release
- Acts as 1st level of end-user support such as troubleshooting, ticket raising for all stakeholders.
- Supports publishing of digital contents into the Veeva CRM environment.
- Supports uploading or creation of Customer Surveys into the Veeva CRM environment and prepares & converts raw data into a format needed by relevant stakeholders for further analysis..
- Monitors the usage and finds solutions which will further enhance Veeva utilization and adoption (e.g. further training/guidance).
- Shares any sucess of approaches, makes suggestions on process and functionality improvements tothe APAC IMCM/ Data Steward Community. Provides additional support to these Communities to further excel in iMCM execution.
- Aligns on Veeva configuration aspects with Regional APAC Customer Engagement Excellence and IMCM teams.
- Is the expert on Multi Channel Cycle Plan (MCCP) execution
- Informs, trains and aligns with all stakeholders on optimal MCCP preparation, uploading, execution, monitoring and deviation management.
- Is the Go-to-Expert on the Veeva Align module whichis the pre- requisite for optimal territory management and optimal MCCP uploading.
- Monitors the MCCP attainment rates by individuals, teams, geographies, provides analysis and recommendations on how to improve the achievements.
- Provides Customer data back to the Country SFE / Customer Engagement Excellence as basis for Segmentation and Targeting Exercises OR performs Segmentation and Targeting exercises on their own.
- Provides MCCP attainment data back to the Sales Incentive responsible colleagues for their analysis OR calculates incentives and then provides to stakeholders (depending on established Country process)
- Drives expert reporting solutions and sets APAC Performance Standard expectation
- Informs, trains and aligns on APAC aligned Key Performance Indicators, definitions, algorithms/fomulas and minimum standards with all stakeholders, both activity and sales results based, in cooperation with the Country Sales Force Excellence / Customer Engagement Excellence colleagues.
- Leads at expert level all relevant and available reporting solutions including, but not limited to activity (SFDC operational reports/dashboards, Adoption KPIs) and sales (e.g. IQVIA, (ex-) Distributor Data, In-Market Data, DnA solution, ex-pharmacy – where available).
- Expert in data visualization tools such as Tableau. Is the go-to person for ad-hoc report creation where globally aavailable solutions do not suffice.
- Is able to analyse the detail of reports by individual, team or geography, pro-actively flags issues or changes and provides solutions on how to improve the outcomes.
- Provides input and feedback to the APAC IMCM/Data Steward/BI Communities highlighting the success of approaches, makes suggestions on Reporting improvements.
- Assures Quality of People, Customer and Product Data (Medical & Commercial)
- In Configuration phase:
- Works with Migration team to agree on Migration scope.
- Maps to be migrated legacy data into new system
- Coordinates all data cleansing activities before data is migrated ensuring that only clean and relevant data is migrated.
- Helps to design the future data validation process (internal or external provider).
- Works on a data archiving plan for legacy system and coordinates alignment with local data privacy regulations
- In Testing phase:
- Supports migration, helps to test the new processes end-to-end and tests data quality.
- In Hypercare phase:
- Primary contact for all data related questions.
- Implements data quality measures provided from global team.
- After Hypercare phase:
- Dominates at expert level all relevant and available Bayer data, reporting standards, governance processes and dependencies.
- Inspires and motivates relevant stakeholders to achieve ambition - 100% complete and accurate data quality (data integrity) in the new database
- Informs, trains and aligns with all stakeholders on the processes regarding change requests to People, Customer, Product data, validates data requests and implements changes based on agreed protocols.
- Implements APAC standardized processes and performance standards with
- Works with Global and APAC Teams on best practice approaches, suggests
improvements and provides solutions.
- In Configuration phase:
- Complies with local regulations, industry and Bayer’s code of conduct at all times.
WHO YOU ARE
- University / Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of pharmaceutical CRM/Data Steward experience with a good understanding of Pharma Marketing and Sales processes
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing experience a plus
- Prior Veeva Administrator and/or Veeva Align Certifications a significant advantage
- Proven Veeva process and functionality expertise including conveying the training of key users
- Advanced CRM and Segmentation and Targeting knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in successfully providing reporting solutions to business stakeholders
- Expert Analytical skills
- Proven track record of project management
- Advanced Excel and data modelling skills
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written), command of additional local language a plus
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and implement innovative ideas and creative concepts.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance; determine own priorities and monitor resources within own work
- Proven ability to think strategically and act operationally
|Application Period:||01/09/2023 to 01/23/2023||Reference Code:||783979|
|Division:||Pharmaceuticals||Location:||Thailand : Bangkok : Bangkok || Thailand : Bangkok : Sathorn|
|Functional Area:||Marketing||Position Grade:||VS 1.1|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||40 hours|
|130/1 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak,|
Bangkok 10500, Thailand
|+66 2 232 firstname.lastname@example.org|