At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Commercial Lead (Ophthalmology SG & Pharma Brunei)
The Commercial Lead manages a small team of sales representatives and accountable to the brand marketing strategy and activities for Singapore Eylea and Brunei pharma business.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage resources allocated product promotion cost (P&I), sales target, brand KPIs and product supply forecasts etc.
- Develop and implement annual marketing strategy and execution.
- Execute local programs under regional/ global direction especially in the area of brand strategy & positioning.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with thought leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Lead the sales team to ensure tight integration of sales and marketing strategy.
- Coach and steer sales team calls, S&T exercise, account action plan and quality.
- Lead and represent Eylea within cross functional teams.
- Managing annual budgets for Brunei revenue and quality targets.
- Evaluate distributor’s performance & optimizing outcomes based on existing resources. Key performance indicator to be Y-o-Y toplin growth in Brunei business.
- Effective communication to external parties (BN clients, distributors) & internal (Legal, Market Access, SG product managers, BSE, SCM & Commex).
WHO YOU ARE:
- Degree qualified with at least five years of pharmaceutical commercial experience in either sales, marketing (or both), preferably in Ophthalmology.
- Experience of leading marketing and/or sales teams.
- Proven ability to asses external market factors, key competitive drivers and consequently position the business and strategy to leverage.
- Proven team leadership skills with the ability to motivate, train and develop required competencies.
- Preferable to experience in digital marketing engagement.
|Application Period:||12 May - 11 June||Reference Code:||634184|
|Division:||Pharmaceuticals||Location:||Singapore : Singapore : Singapore|
|Functional Area:||Marketing||Position Grade:||VS 1.3|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Work Time:||-|
|Bayer (South East Asia) Pte Ltd.|
2 Tanjong Katong Road,
#07-01, Paya Lebar Quarter 3,